Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Let me know what cards you get. 

My packs laid an egg. Kyle Seager was in my silver pack. In the 10 standard ones, Mike Moustakas was the best one I got. One funny pack was like a former Marlins pack though. Dietrich and LoMo were both in it.

I can see how opening packs and collecting the players could become addicting though.

11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Firing up March to October

On second thought I will wait for the opening day roster update for this mode as it is wrong. O'Brien in RF, Sierra on bench, etc.

13 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

On second thought I will wait for the opening day roster update for this mode as it is wrong. O'Brien in RF, Sierra on bench, etc.

Yea I thought the same. I'll try it with a different team soon though but I can't do this with the wrong Marlins roster. 

28 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I can see how opening packs and collecting the players could become addicting though.

Working the marketplace sounds fun. When I saw what someone was bidding on my Yelich... wow. Especially knowing the stubs I get can be used for any mode and not just DD. 

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Working the marketplace sounds fun. When I saw what someone was bidding on my Yelich... wow. Especially knowing the stubs I get can be used for any mode and not just DD. 

You see how much Trout is selling for or at least his asking price?

I started up Diamond Dynasty and ran through the tutorial, they give you a pack at the end for doing it. Got a gold card. Roberto Osuna. Now my best one.

46 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It's $9.45 per fish at the Fulton Fish market plus $15 for shipping. There is also a 25% discount code: SEAFOODSEASON.

https://shop.fultonfishmarket.com/fresh-rainbow-trout.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwm-fkBRBBEiwA966fZJSaLI13NR_JXj1T-KGlW-B36Cny5dhBMiXd3qzVc3F-6Q4nKLAIfhoCGIEQAvD_BwE

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

51 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I didn't go into the market, when I draw a card it tells me at that moment what that card is going for so I don't know the rest of the market. 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

I didn't go into the market, when I draw a card it tells me at that moment what that card is going for so I don't know the rest of the market. 

Over 300k