Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

Just now, SonOfJack said:

I wish they would allow the roster vault items into March to October.

This absolutely has to be something addressed for next season because I'm sure the backlash will be bold. I think I get it on paper because the storylines can change if you edit the rosters... put Trout on the Marlins and they can't be the underdogs, etc etc. But for the sake of fans actually caring about this mode they'll have to get past that thought.

Also would love the option to select uniforms and edit lineups (if that's not already there.) 

18 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Also would love the option to select uniforms and edit lineups (if that's not already there.) 

You can change your lineup on the bottom right tile in the menu. It cursors over from standings to the management screen. In between moments.

Not sure on uniforms though.

• Like 1

Haven't scrolled through it to check if it's as good as it sounds but in the roster vault historic rosters download "Flashbacks and Legends" it has all the legends on their proper teams. Fun roster to have in your back pocket for occasional legend games... great use for those throwback uniforms and classic stadiums too, maybe even retro mode if you like it. 

Edit: yep, just checked, looks accurate and excellent. Didn't realize the Marlins now have 4 legends/flashbacks, Hanley 06, Floyd 01, Burnett 02, and Miggy like 05/06ish. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Haven't scrolled through it to check if it's as good as it sounds but in the roster vault historic rosters download "Flashbacks and Legends" it has all the legends on their proper teams. Fun roster to have in your back pocket for occasional legend games... great use for those throwback uniforms and classic stadiums too, maybe even retro mode if you like it. 

Sounds like a fun idea.

Just turned on my PS4 and got today's update. It downloads so fast and then the copy stage takes like 10 minutes. Stupid PS4.

We haven't heard from @Michael much since the game was released. Has he gotten up to pee even or just been at it 24/7?

• Laugh 1