Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

32 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

We haven't heard from @Michael much since the game was released. Has he gotten up to pee even or just been at it 24/7?

You'd have to have a superhuman bladder to be peeing 24/7 so I doubt it

• Laugh 2

Lmaooooo Yadiel Rivera jokingly just glad to be on the in game roster but also ripping on Isaac Galloways skin tone being too light in the game... and then getting Isaac's reaction to it!

Screenshot_20190327-125456_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20190327-125513_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20190327-125536_Instagram.jpg

Just got a diamond Andrew Miller in a standard pack I earned from completing some of the missions.

Can sell it for 25,000 or keep it. What to do

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Just got a diamond Andrew Miller in a standard pack I earned from completing some of the missions.

Can sell it for 25,000 or keep it. What to do

If you're going to do Conquest or anything requiring your diamond dynasty team, keep him.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

If you're going to do Conquest or anything requiring your diamond dynasty team, keep him.

I'll keep him just in case then. Thanks.

The backend of my pen is the best part of my roster. Roberto Osuna (Gold) and Andrew Miller (Diamond). 

3 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

I've been anti anything DD because it's a money grab. But I guess I'll dive into it (not paying for shit though!)

I haven't paid for any of it either. You can earn a surprising amount of packs and therefore players without paying.

I played online against a guy with a stacked lineup, I have to assume he bought a ton of shit.

12 minutes ago, CoastieMike said:

I've been anti anything DD because it's a money grab. But I guess I'll dive into it (not paying for shit though!)

Not a money-grab at all unless you want it to be. Everything is attainable without spending more than you did for the base game.