Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

March to October is updated. It’s not exact (dean is on roster) but it’s close enough. 

What difficulty should I play on? I usually play on veteran but the rewards matter here. 

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

March to October is updated. It’s not exact (dean is on roster) but it’s close enough. 

What difficulty should I play on? I usually play on veteran but the rewards matter here. 

All-Star.

• Like 1

Dean is on the roster and last I checked Straily is there but Alcantara is not. It seems like its updated to the last week of spring training but not to opening day. That's still a much more useable roster than the the original that had non roster guys like Pedro Alvarez.

I started it on veteran just to get a feel for the mode and because the Marlins suck. When I use a more dominant team I'll go for a higher difficulty. So far so good as I've played well.

I had a hilarious moment come up though... "Chen has a no hitter going to the 7th, complete the no hitter for a player boost". Not sure what was funnier, the fact that that was even a possibility or the fact that I lost the no hitter on the first batter I faced and then I actually lost the game! 

• Like 1

I fucking suck. I started up MTO this morning and I was successful on Opening Day and then failed 5 straight.

Apparently today's patch update includes the Opening day rosters update for March to October. This is likely the final update to rosters for that mode. Carry on. 

12 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Apparently today's patch update includes the Opening day rosters update for March to October. This is likely the final update to rosters for that mode. Carry on. 

Gives me an excuse to delete that March to October save and restart it.

I downloaded the Fish Stripes roster as @SilverBullet mentioned and it really is incredible. I have it set to a variable as I hadn't played in about a year so right now I am at the veteran difficulty and the game keeps adjusting automatically.

• Like 1