Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Gives me an excuse to delete that March to October save and restart it.

You sucking was a good enough excuse already. 

1 hour ago, CYmarlins said:

I downloaded the Fish Stripes roster as @SilverBullet mentioned and it really is incredible. I have it set to a variable as I hadn't played in about a year so right now I am at the veteran difficulty and the game keeps adjusting automatically.

This is the roster I use when I play exhibition games for fun. For those interested in the full rosters for every team the 2019 OSFM rosters should be out later this week. That's the best and most complete roster available. Every team has their full minor league rosters, no generic players at all.

Apparently exiting in the middle of an unfinished M2O episode automatically forfeits any possible rewards. This is meant to prevent cheating but its ridiculous as I can have my power go out and suddenly I've lost my rewards. Or just real life calls and I have to end a game early and there goes my rewards. This better get changed in the future. I hate restrictions like that. I get wanting some integrity but it's still just a video game, if someone is gonna cheat who cares. 

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Apparently exiting in the middle of an unfinished M2O episode automatically forfeits any possible rewards. This is meant to prevent cheating but its ridiculous as I can have my power go out and suddenly I've lost my rewards. Or just real life calls and I have to end a game early and there goes my rewards. This better get changed in the future. I hate restrictions like that. I get wanting some integrity but it's still just a video game, if someone is gonna cheat who cares. 

I thought it happens if you do it 4 times, not only once. If it is once, that's not good.

Just checked the updated March to October rosters. Its accurate to opening day except for not having Nick Anderson because Anderson is the only one to not appear in the majors last season. When you're an undebuted rookie there's actually a longer process before you get into the game and if you're not some top top prospect you don't get priority. He's replaced by Jarlin Garcia in the mode. Good enough to really play now though. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Just checked the updated March to October rosters. Its accurate to opening day except for not having Nick Anderson because Anderson is the only one to not appear in the majors last season. When you're an undebuted rookie there's actually a longer process before you get into the game and if you're not some top top prospect you don't get priority. He's replaced by Jarlin Garcia in the mode. Good enough to really play now though. 

Yeah Nick Anderson doesn't ruin it.

Really been enjoying the Topps Now moments, among other things.

2012 Miguel Cabrera, 2004 Vladimir Guerrero, and Signature Series Madison Bumgarner are available for the Second Inning choice pack. I like it.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Really been enjoying the Topps Now moments, among other things.

2012 Miguel Cabrera, 2004 Vladimir Guerrero, and Signature Series Madison Bumgarner are available for the Second Inning choice pack. I like it.

How does this work because I haven't tried it yet... play through certain moments to earn those guys?

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

How does this work because I haven't tried it yet... play through certain moments to earn those guys?

One of those three, yes. You choose.