Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

22 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Maybe I'll upload mine one day

Please do, name it something only we'd get.

21 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Lmao oh the possibilities. 

Please. Do it and let us see who finds it first if any of us do. Just tell us it is up if/when you post it and the hunt is on!

Improvements/changes to Marlins Park in the latest patch, namely the CF Zone being changed to white and adding the gorgeous logo to the top... they don't normally patch visuals as it has nothing to do with gameplay so this is very welcome. The only thing really missing is to darken the outfield walls but that's no biggie...

Screenshot_20190514-213204_Chrome.jpg

And I went into the game to grab some shots...

20190514_215504.jpg20190514_215814.jpg

20190514_215536.jpg

• Like 1

I posted up my edited Marlins roster in the vault.

Seriously I've worked the entire season updating these every few days and I take a lot of pride in how they look so hopefully you guys can use them. I even made a few tweaks after tonight's game. Transactions and edits are up to date for the Marlins (except for Steck) but only for the Marlins so this isn't one of those 100% complete rosters to be used in deep modes. But for Marlins fans who wanna jump into some games for fun with the Fish this is the one to use. I stand firmly by every edit for every Marlin who has been with the big league team this season from batting stances even of starting pitchers down to shoe laces, sunglasses and even the curve of cap brims. I even did things like add Chen's new cutter, update positional changes, and even tweaked Nick Anderson's facial features. Many guys change gear frequently but I've paid attention and have put the most frequently worn gear that fits with most uniforms combinations. Also some of the options change color depending on home or road uniforms. Also I've made it that many of the edits fit with the throwback uniforms as well. Hope you enjoy it. 

• Love 1

Way too many people in the stands in those screenshots, the show is the most unrealistic video game ever #FuckJeter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

posted up my edited Marlins roster in the vault.

Awesome thanks! I will try and find it and then let you know what I think if I do find it.

I made a few tweaks today including to Harold Ramirez' facial features and hair and I updated lineups and transactions to today's Jarlin Garcia callup and I reuploaded the roster under a non joke name "Miami Marlins Edits" under SilverBullet1929 because I figured it was good enough for people to really enjoy it so I wanted to give it a little more serious exposure.

Download this version and once in a while if there's major changes I'll upload newer updates and let you know on here. 

• Like 1