Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Well damn, doesn't seem worth the stub price then. I got lucky, but I'm guessing most don't.

Yeah, like I said I got Abreu. He improved my team but wasn't really worth the stubs.

@Michael when I get a new card and I'm shown the Sell Now price that means someone has an offer out to buy it for that price? 

Crazy that I just got a Reds mascot nameplate card and I was able to immediately sell it for almost 4,000 stubs. When I looked at the other prices/offers below that they were all around 1,800. Can't believe someone was desperate enough to more than double the other offers. Why do that? 

Another thing, is it really worth it to sell any cards before you at least get duplicates? I've looked more into the collections and you seem to get solid rewards if you can do them so now I'm starting to regret all those times I've immediately sold off no name middle relievers, suddenly they become valuable to complete a collection or two. The collections make every card valuable to a degree so I feel like now I need to keep every one of them just in case they complete a collection down the line. 

Yes to both - if you're not going to do that collection, no need to keep. You can always buy back later.

Thanks, I'm not focusing on making any profits right now though. Maybe later on. 

Right now I'm loving just playing DD in a variety of ways and trying to progress as far as I can with the Programs and XP. 

I'm really learning and enjoying my team like a GM and/or manager and what works and doesnt work and making tweaks when needed and stuff like that. Keeps me very engaged when I get the chance to play. 

Is it weird that I enrolled my kid in all day summer camp so that he can get off my ps4 and I finally get some real time on this game? 

Don't tell the wife though. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

4th inning program comes out Friday but I'm not done with the 3rd inning... nothing changes in the old programs when a new one comes out except that the missions now count towards the new program right? Just wondering how it works. I'll jump right into the new program but I've made a little progress in the 3rd program and will want to go back and chip away a little more at it when I can. Would hate to be penalized just because a program expires unfinished. 

31 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

4th inning program comes out Friday but I'm not done with the 3rd inning... nothing changes in the old programs when a new one comes out except that the missions now count towards the new program right? Just wondering how it works. I'll jump right into the new program but I've made a little progress in the 3rd program and will want to go back and chip away a little more at it when I can. Would hate to be penalized just because a program expires unfinished. 

Correct.