Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

When you play DD online you are automatically matched up against teams at your level right? 

I see so many losers complaining on social media about how many people have teams stacked with diamond players but who cares right? Aren't those teams only going to be matched up against teams also stacked with diamonds? If I have a team of silver and gold players I won't have to face those diamond teams anyways. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

When you play DD online you are automatically matched up against teams at your level right? 

I haven't played DD online since launch week but I think yes it works that way.

5 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I see so many losers complaining on social media about how many people have teams stacked with diamond players but who cares right? Aren't those teams only going to be matched up against teams also stacked with diamonds? If I have a team of silver and gold players I won't have to face those diamond teams anyways. 

5 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I haven't played DD online since launch week but I think yes it works that way.

More or less - you start near your ranking and it expands out til you find a game - however if you hold the left joystick to the left, it'll hold near your ranking.

2 hours ago, Michael said:

More or less - you start near your ranking and it expands out til you find a game - however if you hold the left joystick to the left, it'll hold near your ranking.

Didn't know this. Good to know. 

What's up with the glitch where the outfielders won't run hard to fly balls to their right? They'll get a fly ball and you can see it's clearly catchable if the guy runs hard but instead he walks or just casually jogs and the ball ends up dropping in.

Now that I've been playing more games this has come up quite a few times and it's cost me a few games. 

Anyone else get this?

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

What's up with the glitch where the outfielders won't run hard to fly balls to their right? They'll get a fly ball and you can see it's clearly catchable if the guy runs hard but instead he walks or just casually jogs and the ball ends up dropping in.

Now that I've been playing more games this has come up quite a few times and it's cost me a few games. 

Anyone else get this?

Yes, known bug. Probably won't be fixed.

I'm excited for the 4th inning program. I've got over 200 stars for the 3rd inning program without playing very much and missing a lot of time as well. I'm hoping to commit more time to the new program and get a lot out of it. 

Content and updates for the 4th inning program looks great. More ways to progress farther and faster and easier in some ways. Also more valuable rewards sooner. Diamond cards available at 100 stars instead of later. New bosses are all great. Can't wait to dive in.

Also wins in DD online count for all the programs at the same time so one online win would give you a win in all 4 programs at once. That's excellent.