Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

On 3/26/2019 at 10:34 PM, SilverBullet said:

MUST DO... Go to the roster vault and download the roster titled, believe it or not lol, Fish Stripes.

This will replace all the generic roster players and gives you a full 90 man Marlins roster including the minor leaguers like the Mesas and even the great Justin Twine. It's also updated so Straily isn't there. They also boosted some of the player ratings for guys who were ridiculously low like Brinson. This might seem like cheating to some but for fun I think it's ok to boost your team a bit within reason. 

Can't use this in March to October but this helps tremendously with immersion and will become very useful throughout the season when guys like Neidert and Gallen come up. Remember the Baby Cakes and Jumbo Shrimp are there too so you can play as them too with all the right players.

For an added bonus they also added the top prospects of the other teams as well so you should have guys like Vlad Jr and Tatis etc. 

Can't wait to use this roster. 

Thank you for this btw... I wonder if Fish Stripes updated this after the deadline haha

10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Woah, wonder why, I mean its great but it's like so much, is there a reason for all this?

Keep people invested since Madden is out now.

24 minutes ago, Michael said:

Keep people invested since Madden is out now.

#FuckMadden

Just now, GuitarPik said:

There should be a Marlinsbaseball patch we can all wear so we know if we play each other. 

I like this idea

• Like 1