Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 19

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Michael said:

If it makes you feel better, they always always say whatever you see in development pictures, videos, streams are not final [especially ratings] and are subject to change. So they could very easily add in the ballpark changes in April or May.

Also is it me or does JT's face not look that accurate in the photo? Brinson looks good.

Yes but the game comes out in March lol so no to April or May. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yes but the game comes out in March lol so no to April or May. 

Yes to April or May. I believe it was @rmc523 earlier mentioned they made changes to Coors Field in a May patch. The change will happen, don't worry, silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes to April or May. I believe it was @rmc523 earlier mentioned they made changes to Coors Field in a May patch. The change will happen, don't worry, silly.

Wasn't me.  I haven't played the game before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Wasn't me.  I haven't played the game before.

Someone said it 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 10:21 AM, mrchainsaw said:

Not true. Last year they patched in the new scoreboard at Coors Field. So I guess there's a chance.

Here it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last week they released Jimmie Foxx and Pudge Rodriguez were new legends to the game.

Monday they very quietly announced Cliff Lee as a flashback through the Gamestop Monday video.

Tonight they added in Andruw Jones and Walter Johnson. They're getting a lot of awesome legends. Johnson, Ty Cobb, Christy Mathewson, Willie Mays among others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the legends just like a special mode where you replay big moments in their career or can you use them in a franchise mode?  Can I have pudge on the marlins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Are the legends just like a special mode where you replay big moments in their career or can you use them in a franchise mode?  Can I have pudge on the marlins?

They are useable just like normal current players. They're not on the default current rosters but they can be added in. There's no special mode. Come to think of it, they're just extra players that u can use anyway you want in any mode, they just happen to have better abilites. Provides some nice variety and I like how they've made sure to have each team represented with the legends because if you're a team like the Marlins or Rays it would be easy to be left off when they include greater all time legends but they've got guys like Cliff Floyd in there for us... which sounds silly to say but it's true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

They are useable just like normal current players. They're not on the default current rosters but they can be added in. There's no special mode. Come to think of it, they're just extra players that u can use anyway you want in any mode, they just happen to have better abilites. Provides some nice variety and I like how they've made sure to have each team represented with the legends because if you're a team like the Marlins or Rays it would be easy to be left off when they include greater all time legends but they've got guys like Cliff Floyd in there for us... which sounds silly to say but it's true

Yeah, pretty much this. You can use the legends in Franchise Mode if you turn on Legend Free Agents. Of course they're going to come at a premium price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...