Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

New Billy The Marlin

3 hours ago, Piazza31 said:

"Scared of the old Billy" is just people grasping at straws.

This new Billy would be ok if the eyes weren't so "Anime" looking, I THINK thats the thing that's throwing me off. Him slimming down alot too kinda kills the "joyfulness" of a fat guy, and takes some of Billy's schtick away too.

The "Nosejob" though, I can understand wanting to fix that.

The way they had this mascot rolling around, and acting- reminded me of Minnie Mouse at Disney.

this is what happens when you watch too much dragon ball z

28 minutes ago, SixtoBullet said:

Seems like a stretch. Kids aren't that stupid lol. Nobody saw the old Billy and had confusion about who he represented. 

Hey, I know I'm grasping at straws here, just trying to come up with something that makes some remote amount of sense.

4 hours ago, SixtoBullet said:

I'm telling you they probably changed all the door knobs in the offices just because Loria's hands touched them.

I would do the same.

Fuck that POS Loria.

Is it just me or does he not look as bad in these pics? Definitely still think he was downgraded but he looks more like the old Billy here than that creepy thing at FanFest...

He looks fine from the side and from the back. The front pic though, not good.

18 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

He looks fine from the side and from the back. The front pic though, not good.

Eyes too big, face too squished together... that's why the front view is bad. These pics make me notice that they weren't that far away from getting him right.

(I still hate the shoes too... he's a fish, what was wrong with him having fins?)

That promo is weird on another note. "Gas up for Opening Day"

Who the hell can get gas today and still be using the same gas on Opening Day?

• Laugh 1

I hate that hat.  It looks horrible.  Still don’t at all understand why it’s not the same as the cap either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

(I still hate the shoes too... he's a fish, what was wrong with him having fins?)

Perhaps they're still there, inside the shoes...   or maybe he was just self-conscious, ok? Nothing wrong with a little extra work being done, after the nose job. He could have gotten a 2-for-1 special that day!

Looking at that side-angle though I feel like the back head-fin looks a bit too big seeing as the nose was made smaller. The hat in the front picture reminds me of those British police bobby hats. Still hate the look the helmet creates on the neck-area. I feel sorry for the guy's adam's apple.

1 hour ago, QbanCastillo said:

Still hate the look the helmet creates on the neck-area

This is one of the biggest flaws. This should get more hate. The old Billy the head tapered down towards the jersey, this one is almost cut straight across horizontally.