Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

New Billy The Marlin

Might be old news, but Pop! vinyl figures is doing MLB mascots including Billy. Hate the things normally but I’m going to have to get Billy.

12 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

This is one of the biggest flaws. This should get more hate. The old Billy the head tapered down towards the jersey, this one is almost cut straight across horizontally. 

Agreed, I hate that horizontal line too - makes it look more like what it is - a mask - than a "real" thing.

I can't get over how bad Billy looks now. I seem to find more wrong with him each time I see him. Check out his legs here, looks like they just gave him blue sweatpants. It really looks like someone put together a homemade Billy costume, very much a cheap looking downgrade in quality...

Screenshot_20190504-124306_Instagram.jpg

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I can't get over how bad Billy looks now. I seem to find more wrong with him each time I see him. Check out his legs here, looks like they just gave him blue sweatpants. It really looks like someone put together a homemade Billy costume, very much a cheap looking downgrade in quality...

Screenshot_20190504-124306_Instagram.jpg

I can see his RIBS!!! Denbo's taking this fat shaming thing to an Extreme!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Das Texan said:

Good thing Loria never was involved with Denbo....

Denbo wouldn't have made it in this organization with Loria. Would have told Jeff to shut up once and been canned.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Denbo wouldn't have made it in this organization with Loria. Would have told Jeff to shut up once and been canned.

Well, Canned - but then persuaded to be retained, only to be canned at the end of the year when he's exec of the year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Well, Canned - but then persuaded to be retained, only to be canned at the end of the year when he's exec of the year.

The team will be doing quite well until they get word that he's about to be fired, then slump the rest of the way.