Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

ESPN Spring Training Preview/Excitement level for each team

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It's a conversation starter.

Though I'd love to know how the Orioles lose 115 games and have a more exciting season thatn us coming up.

I'd love to know how the Orioles are going to improve some 15 games that many of these idiotic sites are predicting when the team is basically worse than last year.  

1 hour ago, Michael said:

We're just judging that off of one year, though, and it's mostly in part due to Yelich breaking out in probably the biggest way possible and Brinson being awful, but three of those guys from that trade are still developing in the minors. There's time for us to maybe win that trade or at least make it more "fair."

Ozuna trade could have been better and nobody should say we should have gotten more for Stanton when we were also dumping a $260 million contract on the receiving team. Patience. ❤️ 

The Ozuna trade was great from my side.

We gave up a piece we were going to make into a bullpen arm (and we have tons of young starters)

An outfielder we had no real place for.

And a couple of lesser prospects.

About as fruitful as the Goldy trade this winter, tbh.

1 hour ago, el_gmac said:

This is the type of write that fuels the rest of idiots to take more cheap shots at the Marlins, @SilverBullet you're right Orioles, Mariners and Royals fans have a better rating because they have real fanz  I guess

Actually if I'm a Royals fan I'm fairly intrigued to see what team does.

They are trying a semi throw back to the 80s approach with speed pretty much everywhere.  

Just now, Marlino said:

I love the smell of losing in the morning.

You'll only smell those for west coast games. Most games will end before midnight.

1 hour ago, Das Texan said:

The Ozuna trade was great from my side.

We gave up a piece we were going to make into a bullpen arm (and we have tons of young starters)

An outfielder we had no real place for.

And a couple of lesser prospects.

About as fruitful as the Goldy trade this winter, tbh.

And in 2018, that got the Cardinals, what, an extra three weeks compared to the Marlins in terms of being "in the hunt?"

58 minutes ago, Michael said:

And in 2018, that got the Cardinals, what, an extra three weeks compared to the Marlins in terms of being "in the hunt?"

Wait til 2019 plays out.  The trade wasnt just for 2018 you know right?