Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

ESPN Spring Training Preview/Excitement level for each team

ESPN describes the excitement level for each team heading into Spring Training on a scale of 0 to 5...

The Red Sox excitement level? 5.

The Orioles? 0.

The Marlins? Negative 1 million.

We couldn't be a zero? Even a negative one if they realllly think it's appropriate to take a cheap shot? So negative 1 million? Anyone really think we should be less excited than Orioles fans?

How is that NOT biased reporting?

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25952980/one-thing-watch-spring-training-all-30-teams

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mystikol87 said:

SixtoButthurt?

It’s obnoxious, I agree. They are the punching bag and will be until they start winning.

It's a conversation starter.

Though I'd love to know how the Orioles lose 115 games and have a more exciting season thatn us coming up.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SixtoBullet said:

It's a conversation starter.

Though I'd love to know how the Orioles lose 115 games and have a more exciting season thatn us coming up.

Firesales are also not something the Orioles have done to their fans over and over again like the Marlins have done in the past, and possibly again in the future. So they're going to get the benefit of the doubt in instances like this.  Also, the return from the trades last year was atrocious when you consider the talent that left the team in the process of doing those trades.  Marlins deserve any dirt they get thrown at them until they can prove they can be trusted to not repeatedly blow up their teams. 

I know, we disagree, but that's how I see the logic behind the difference in these fake ratings.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Marlins deserve any dirt they get thrown at them

This is what I disagree with the most out of everything you said because this new ownership has done A LOT to differentiate themselves from the past ownerships over the last year.

Saying the Marlins currently deserve all of this stupid biased "journalism" is like saying you deserve eggs thrown at your house daily because the previous owners of the same house were all horrible.

Please let me know if you disagree with the previous sentence.

Edited by SixtoBullet (see edit history)
  • Like 3

I'm most interested/excited to see Victor Victor play. Also hoping to see some good play from Brinson and Monte. I also want to see Yamamoto pitch a little. I understand why those names wouldn't be exciting to a national audience but personally speaking. It is odd for them to highlight Neil Walker, but I've stopped caring what they think cause it is what it is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

I'm most interested/excited to see Victor Victor play. Also hoping to see some good play from Brinson and Monte. I also want to see Yamamoto pitch a little. I understand why those names wouldn't be exciting to a national audience but personally speaking. It is odd for them to highlight Neil Walker, but I've stopped caring what they think cause it is what it is.

You shouldn't be excited man. There is nothing to hope for. Negative 1 million.