July, 26th Marlins @ Phillies

3 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

I left to do some errands and missed the start of the game. WTF happened?

Sometimes it is better to not know

Just now, Hotcorner said:

Cooper is out too?  Crap this whole season's gonna be just constant gut punches isnt it.

Yeah he has corona

Just now, Hotcorner said:

Cooper is out too?  Crap this whole season's gonna be just constant gut punches isnt it.

We don't know if it's just a day off for him and Mattingly shifting lineups around or if he happened to be part of the outbreak.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Good to see Brinson playing in Jupiter. I hope he gets that one more chance with the team. 

I still like him but I want to see Monte called up before him personally if it is between the two.

Just now, Michael said:

We don't know if it's just a day off for him and Mattingly shifting lineups around or if he happened to be part of the outbreak.

There is a report from Robert Murray that Cooper tested positive.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Whenever I come into the game threads @SonOfJack's posts are either about his love of Jesus or love of Dick... I can't tell if he's a good boy or horribly naughty. 

Hey, it's 2020, this is fine now.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I still like him but I want to see Monte called up before him personally if it is between the two.

I agree, just in general I was glad to see he's in the lineup. 

Two good takes from Isan in this AB, borderline three good ones (first pitch breaking ball was close).

And he singles!

Last year, he absolutely swings at the 0-1 change-up low and the 1-2 fastball up.