7/26 Post Game Thread

What a wild one, eh?

Props to Dugger getting 3 and third innings after being told just THIS MORNING that he was starting. Yes he struggled, I'll take it. He limited the damage after that.

Well done by the bullpen, 5 and 2/3 innings allowing just a run, although the amount of baserunners were a bit much. 13 runners on including that error by Kintzler right at the end. But we got through it, somehow, someway.

Aguilar, Rojas, Anderson, Dickerson with homers.

We may need to move Villar down in the lineup for a couple games, bat Miggy lead-off. See what happens!

Cervelli crushed some baseballs today and left with an 0-4. Unfortunate.

Isan with a pair of hits and another hard hit ball for an out, promising - really good approach at the plate, as well.

Mags Sierra with the surprising hits today, including a chopped double that had an expected batting average of .040. 😂

All in all ... I'll take it. We're (at least tied) in first!

• Like 3

Because I had to watch the Phillies feed in New York, I watched the highlights of the Marlins feed and I am reminded how much I cannot stand Todd Hollandsworth anymore. 

The fact they replaced Hutton with a guy who ACTUALLY starts every comment after something positive happens with “my goodness” or an exaggerated laugh is pathetic. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, canada-marlin24 said:

Because I had to watch the Phillies feed in New York, I watched the highlights of the Marlins feed and I am reminded how much I cannot stand Todd Hollandsworth anymore. 

The fact they replaced Hutton with a guy who ACTUALLY starts every comment after something positive happens with “my goodness” or an exaggerated laugh is pathetic. 

Well, now you see, listen, to my point, oh ho ho ho, heh heh, my goodness, I guess what I'm trying to say is ...

• Like 1