Marlins season paused following positive COVID tests

I refuse to believe the going out rumors but I wanna mention this before anything conclusive comes out so we can't be swayed by favoritism depending on who it is but if someone went out for something utterly stupid like going to a club, of course there will be a punishment but does anyone think they should be let go from the organization entirely? I wanna say yea make a huge example out of them. Gotta hold them accountable. 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

So the Cardinals played at the Twins Wednesday and then Thursday the Indians were in the same clubhouse. This is a mega sign of the bigger problem... even with frequent testing there's too much margin for error since the teams are still "active" before results come in. It's almost guaranteed that one positive test on a team exposes not just one but at least two other teams and potentially even a fourth team. The bottom line is the whole thing can multiply way quicker than testing can keep up with. 

Yep. The Twins-Indians series needs to be postponed now until they know everyone is negative.

GREAT JOB, CARDINALS, YOU HAD TO GO SEE SOME TITTIES, HUH?!

Wait they're not rumored to have gone to a strip club?

• Haha 1
  • Banana 1
Just now, SilverBullet said:

I refuse to believe the going out rumors but I wanna mention this before anything conclusive comes out so we can't be swayed by favoritism depending on who it is but if someone went out for something utterly stupid like going to a club, of course there will be a punishment but does anyone think they should be let go from the organization entirely? I wanna say yea make a huge example out of them. Gotta hold them accountable. 

I'd say yes but I'm also going to say, "it depends who it is," because that will be the realistic approach.

Say this was the Angels. If it was Noe Ramirez (for example), he gets exiled. If it was Shohei, "eh he's young whatever."

41 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I can't believe I'm "celebrating" positive tests on other teams but I refuse to believe that the Marlins are the only team who will have an outbreak and I'm pleased to be proven right. 

Let's see if Nightengale implies that the Cardinals went to a strip club too. 

They'll probably try to say it's because the Cardinals share a ST complex with the Marlins.  DUH.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'd say yes but I'm also going to say, "it depends who it is," because that will be the realistic approach.

Say this was the Angels. If it was Noe Ramirez (for example), he gets exiled. If it was Shohei, "eh he's young whatever."

This is why I asked this now because it really shouldn't matter who it is so it needs to be asked before knowing who. But yes sadly I know it does matter. 

4 minutes ago, Jokersgoon said:

Isan considering opting out for the season per Heyman. 

believed to be one the of rare players negative with the virus. 

Don't blame him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

No new Phillies positives in the latest tests. They must not like titties that much.

It was the wings, bro.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

For being so prominent Jon Heyman is pretty bad. 

Here he's talking about the three games the Marlins have vs the Cardinals this weekend...

I stumbled upon Marlins Man's Twitter account and don't look now but he's already got several positive posts about this current team... lol Bandwagon Man.

Still a moron with a few posts still believing the broken up team was a winner though. Oh well. 

• Haha 1
Just now, SilverBullet said:

How are the Twins and Indians still scheduled to play? That seems careless at this point. Surprised those teams themselves aren't up in arms over it. 

MLB probably left it up to them again!

They're only taking it partially serious.

Marlins Man tried to tell me how the 2015-2017 teams had no pitching outside of Jose (obviously save 2017) and I really really wanted to say, "I know that, I watched more Marlins games than you did in that span."

• Like 1