Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Urena to start Opening Day

14 hours ago, CYmarlins said:

Worth it.

I still think Straily should be traded.

I don't see the need to rush a trade now just to make a trade.

35 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I think we should trade Romo, Granderson, and Walker right now too. Just get this year's "fire sale" out of the way.

• Laugh 1

8 hours ago, Michael said:

I think we should trade Romo, Granderson, and Walker right now too. Just get this year's "fire sale" out of the way.

Are you being facetious?

Apparently, I am going to have to really explain all my answers because I am getting misinterpreted.

There are 8 potential starters and that is including Pablo Lopez and Caleb Smith who are currently coming back from injuries. If they all go through Spring Training, building up their innings, and finish out healthy; then either of those two should be in the rotation instead of someone like Straily.

9 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Who said they were just making a trade to make a trade? I just feel other arms deserve more of a look. Straily is what he is. But you can reference my previous response.

3 hours ago, CYmarlins said:

Are you being facetious?

Apparently, I am going to have to really explain all my answers because I am getting misinterpreted.

There are 8 potential starters and that is including Pablo Lopez and Caleb Smith who are currently coming back from injuries. If they all go through Spring Training, building up their innings, and finish out healthy; then either of those two should be in the rotation instead of someone like Straily.

Of course I'm being facetious, silly buns. ❤️

Lopez and Smith, if I remember right, aren't going to be around at the start, so keeping Straily for now would be best. Can always trade him in July.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Of course I'm being facetious, silly buns. ❤️

Lopez and Smith, if I remember right, aren't going to be around at the start, so keeping Straily for now would be best. Can always trade him in July.

That’s true.

• Love 1