Sign in to follow this  
Italian Marlins Fan

What is everyone wearing for opening day?

I believe one positive of the logo change is that I can get old Marlins merchandise for really cheap. I can’t decide what to wear for opening day. I don’t have any Marlins merchandise with the new logo, but I’m just genuinely curious to see if a lot of people are wearing the new merchandise or just wearing their old Marlins merchandise. 

D6811FAF-189E-4F89-8A71-E58B7175DA63.jpeg

19818710-374B-4C35-9451-2FDA7514D375.jpeg

6867BC75-6F3F-42FA-8021-3784022DBAED.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, SonOfJack said:

The new blue jersey.

I wasn’t able to go to fanfest because I was working, but I’m curious as to were most people wearing the new logo or were there still more people with the older logos? 

Just now, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I wasn’t able to go to fanfest because I was working, but I’m curious as to were most people wearing the new logo or were there still more people with the older logos? 

I saw mostly the old stuff on people but it could have depended on the time of day, its possible someone will say they saw the opposite.

24 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I saw mostly the old stuff on people but it could have depended on the time of day, its possible someone will say they saw the opposite.

That’s interesting. 

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Maybe you dreamed you were there

• Laugh 1