Sign in to follow this  
Italian Marlins Fan

Grandy/Walker

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Both will be platoon guys. They'll just get enough starts to create trade value for the deadline. They won't be holding anyone back longterm.

Seeing as most teams are hording their prospects, it's highly unlikely that we will get anything of value in return.  Probably some RP with a live arm and control issues.  We have a ton of those.  I'd rather see the young guys get a chance and let these guys be strictly bench players and mentors.  

14 hours ago, Rydawg said:

Seeing as most teams are hording their prospects, it's highly unlikely that we will get anything of value in return.  Probably some RP with a live arm and control issues.  We have a ton of those.  I'd rather see the young guys get a chance and let these guys be strictly bench players and mentors.  

Values for a rental at the deadline can net you a decent prospect.  If said rental is doing well.

Teams get desperate due to injury/ bad performance if they smell post season baseball.  

On 2/22/2019 at 12:38 PM, pollythewog said:

uhhh ummm did anyone notice Justin Twine completely lit up AA last year? lol

28 games m8

3 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

28 games m8

121 PAs though. Worth something, still a small sample I know, but whatever he changed worked.