Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

MLB, Atlantic League announce three-year partnership

meh.   I worked for the Lancaster Barnstormers as a sound guy (playing walkup music, "Beat It" when the opposing pitcher got taken out, broken window fx when a foul ball left the park, etc) during their first season and had a bad experience with trying get paychecks out of them.  I never went back since even though I live 5 minutes from it.  I would rather drive a half hour to see the Reading Phillies AA team where you get to see players on the way up versus players you had on a rookie card ten years ago and wondered where they went...

1 hour ago, CyggyMarlin said:

meh.   I worked for the Lancaster Barnstormers as a sound guy (playing walkup music, "Beat It" when the opposing pitcher got taken out, broken window fx when a foul ball left the park, etc) during their first season and had a bad experience with trying get paychecks out of them.  I never went back since even though I live 5 minutes from it.  I would rather drive a half hour to see the Reading Phillies AA team where you get to see players on the way up versus players you had on a rookie card ten years ago and wondered where they went...

Well dang that sucks.