3 minutes ago, DTrain said:

Over/Under how many games Alfaro plays in this year:

Ready, set go with your selection 

Over

1 hour ago, DTrain said:

Over/Under how many games Alfaro plays in this year:

Ready, set go with your selection 

Way Over. 120

He was lucky to "only" come away with a banged up knee on that play. Hopefully he'll be 100 percent in a matter of days. I think the mistake was him staying in that game and then returning to action too soon. 

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

I think the mistake was him staying in that game and then returning to action too soon. 

The bigger mistake was him hustling that hard on that stupid play on a foul ball in the early innings of the first game of spring training. I'm not one to complain about a hard nosed player but I think that was a time for some obvious restraint. Not reprimanding the guy either but I just think he really overdid it there for no reason. No one would have thought any less had he let that ball drop.

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

The bigger mistake was him hustling that hard on that stupid play on a foul ball in the early innings of the first game of spring training. I'm not one to complain about a hard nosed player but I think that was a time for some obvious restraint. Not reprimanding the guy either but I just think he really overdid it there for no reason. No one would have thought any less had he let that ball drop.

First real chance to show a new team that he's 100% committed probably went through his head. Like, "hey this game means nothing but I still want this out and here I go!"

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

so ship him back to the Phillies

1 minute ago, el_gmac said:

so ship him back to the Phillies

For Harper and they pay the contract? Done.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

For Harper and they pay the contract? Done.

stop being a jeter