8/6 Post Game Thread

eh wait I forgot they added Daniel Castano to the roster before Tuesday's game, could use him.  Another guy I got to see in Jax last season along with Sixto & Guzman.   Had himself a really nice season.

10 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Fyi I dont want anyone with any shit about "Well it was against Baltimore" because as a Marlins fan over the years I've seen this team get trampled by bad teams so it's no foregone conclusion to sweep a bad team. Marlins earned this sweep and it deserves celebration as long as it's nothing salacious of course! 

I think this should count as two sweeps! It was originally two separate series, after all.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Hotcorner said:

eh wait I forgot they added Daniel Castano to the roster before Tuesday's game, could use him.  Another guy I got to see in Jax last season along with Sixto & Guzman.   Had himself a really nice season.

My guess is Castano tonight and then a combination of Sterling Sharp and Nick Vincent tomorrow. Rotation back to Pablo Sunday.

4 hours ago, Hotcorner said:

But hell if, if we're playing this well with half the team out...

This is the crazy part. It's still early and there's still some time before they return but it's wild to think that this team should actually be drastically improved a few weeks from now. 

So three 1 run wins. Normal season I would be shouting something like "it's a long season, it will all even out". but this year it might not even out! Isn't that great!!!

• Banana 2
2 hours ago, 97marlin said:

So three 1 run wins. Normal season I would be shouting something like "it's a long season, it will all even out". but this year it might not even out! Isn't that great!!!

Yep! I mean, it's something to keep an eye on, but what the hell, I'm going to enjoy this ride while I'm on it!

3 hours ago, 97marlin said:

maybe they just like toying with their prey?