Sign in to follow this  
QbanCastillo

Spring Training games

10 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Fun fact - I went to high school with Michael Taylor (and several other guys that play/have played in the MLB.

Fun fact - I went to high school a guy name Michael and a guy named Taylor (and several other guys that watched MLB. 

• Laugh 1

28 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Fun fact - I went to high school a guy name Michael and a guy named Taylor (and several other guys that watched MLB. 

Woah!  cool!  haha.

Yeah, I just saw his picture as the starting point of that Washington video, so figured I'd throw it out there.

11 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Fun fact - I went to high school with Michael Taylor (and several other guys that play/have played in the MLB.

Stalker.

11 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

@Michael?

11 hours ago, rmc523 said:

The only big name I graduated high school with was QB Kerry Collins... although a friend of mine went into making commercials... best known as Chad (on the right) in these ads (always aired on Sports Center)

11 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

Stalker.

What can I say?  If I'm going to do something, I give it full effort!

---

But yeah, no huge names, but aside from Taylor, Matt den Dekker (Mets, briefly Marlins), Kevin Chapman (Astros), Luke Jackson (Atlanta) were all guys that bracketed me within a year or two (den Dekker and Chapman were a year or two older, Chapman and Jackson a year or two younger).

Darnell Sweeney was a year ahead of me at my high school, but he transferred in his junior or senior year. Had an amazing glove in high school.

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Darnell Sweeney was a year ahead of me at my high school, but he transferred in his junior or senior year. Had an amazing glove in high school.

Cool story bro.

14 hours ago, Michael said:

Kind of odd that you'd remember how nice his glove was....

I'd be more interested in how well he played. 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laugh 1

9 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Kind of odd that you'd remember how nice his glove was....

I'd be more interested in how well he played. 😂

Damn this was good.