Starling Marte Acquired, Villar, Smith & Mejia Traded, Diaz Opts In

Just now, Vic D said:

Definitely on board with trading VR

Same. He has talent, nobody can argue that but he is one of the more infuriating players to watch on a daily basis.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Same. He has talent, nobody can argue that but he is one of the more infuriating players to watch on a daily basis.

Nobody mentioned this when we acquired him. Everyone said what a great player we got but forgot to mention what a wild card he could be. He's a mixed bag between looking awesome and looking like he's playing in his first MLB game. 

It would be a massive win to get anything useful for him considering how underwhelming he's been for us.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Nobody mentioned this when we acquired him. Everyone said what a great player we got but forgot to mention what a wild card he could be. He's a mixed bag between looking awesome and looking like he's playing in his first MLB game. 

It would be a massive win to get anything useful for him considering how underwhelming he's been for us.

I didn't know he was like this, but it explains why Baltimore let him go for nothing despite good stats.

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I didn't know he was like this, but it explains why Baltimore let him go for nothing despite good stats.

Yea but don't downplay Baltimore saving money in a rebuild too. He just wasn't in their longterm plans, good player or not.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

LEWIN BAY BAY! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

YEEHAWWWWWWWWW WE TIED BOYS!

AND VILLAR ISN'T IN THE LINEUP ANYMORE AND WE'RE CLOSE TO STARLING MARTE HOLY SHIT

R U in the game or the trades? makeup your shit 

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

We're probably losing Elieser and one of Garrett, Cabrera, or Rogers.

We'll win if we trade Urena though, even if we just get facemasks back. 

They better be N95 masks then.

• SonOfJack changed the title to Starling Marte Acquired, Villar, Smith & Mejia Traded, Diaz Opts In
  • SonOfJack changed the title to Sterling Marte Acquired & Villar, Smith, Mejia Traded