8/24: Marlins @ Nats

1 minute ago, cyoung said:

If you do it in a hostile manner, I agree with you.

I say throw at his ear somewhat figuratively - chin music, throw at his ear, etc.  You obviously don't throw 95mph at their head.  You can get "wild" to terrify them though.

If you're throwing at someone, you do it responsibly - thighs, butt, or the back.

Yeah I get you lol You know, I'm surprisingly ok with the Fastball 5 feet behind them. Obviously everyone knows it's on purpose, you send your message and the hitter was never really in any danger of getting hit. And if it happens to you, stare the pitcher down, put one into the publix power alley, and give him the old degeneration X "Suck it" move. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Yeah I get you lol You know, I'm surprisingly ok with the Fastball 5 feet behind them. Obviously everyone knows it's on purpose, you send your message and the hitter was never really in any danger of getting hit. And if it happens to you, stare the pitcher down, put one into the publix power alley, and give him the old degeneration X "Suck it" move. 

I actually would be impressed to see someone put one into the publix power alley from Marlins park.  That'd be 14.4 miles.   Though unfortunately a foul ball, since the field at Marlins park faces southeast.

• Like 1

Just now, rmc523 said:

I actually would be impressed to see someone put one into the publix power alley from Marlins park.  That'd be 14.4 miles.   Though unfortunately a foul ball, since the field at Marlins park faces southeast.

I applaud the amount of work you put into your post. I wish I could give you something better than a like and more expressive than a banana

• The topic was locked