Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

All 162 games to be broadcasted on FSFlorida

Pregame/Postgame will include Arencibia, Hutton, Gaby, Nelson

Craig and Jessica both back as well.

Wonder why no national games at all this year. It's easy to say it's because we suck but that's not the case because we suck every year and so do many other teams yet there's usually at least one game on ESPN, Fox or FS1. Not complaining but just kinda curious if there was a specific reason. Could also be that those games are pretty random and eventually there comes a year when we just aren't chosen. 

27 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Pregame/Postgame will include Arencibia, Hutton, Gaby, Nelson

Craig and Jessica both back as well.

I still think Rich, Tommy, and Allison/Craig were the best combo.

I really wish we'd replace Jessica, though.  Her "reporting" is just plain boring.

20 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Wonder why no national games at all this year. It's easy to say it's because we suck but that's not the case because we suck every year and so do many other teams yet there's usually at least one game on ESPN, Fox or FS1. Not complaining but just kinda curious if there was a specific reason. Could also be that those games are pretty random and eventually there comes a year when we just aren't chosen. 

Hm.  We suck, traded back to back MVPs, traded best catcher - not much to watch?  Nobody cares enough to notice?  I don't know...

3 hours ago, rmc523 said:

We suck, traded back to back MVPs, traded best catcher - not much to watch?  Nobody cares enough to notice?  I don't know...

Well that's my point, we were just as bad last year and other years and we still got a few national games. I'm just saying I don't think those are the factors that determine who gets on national games and who doesn't. 

2 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

Wait, JPRNCBA is on the broadcast?

Yeah for some games. Pre and post.

Severino is ok but kind of boring. Hollandsworth sounds like him but his analysis is garbage. They need to put Hutton back in the booth. 

Ridiculous. 

• Like 1