Edit History

mystikol87

mystikol87

I think it makes sense to both make efforts to shorten the game and also increase offense. They’re just trying to optimize for both. Like, we want to add as much offense as possible while also saving as much time as possible. Both goals are important to them.

For example, if they can save 10 minutes of total game time while also adding 1 run per game, which causes 5 minutes of additional game time, that would be good. They net saved 5 minutes and added offense in this made-up example. That’s the kind of thing I imagine they want.

mystikol87

mystikol87

I think it makes to both make efforts to shorten the game and increase offense. They’re just trying to optimize for both. Like, we want to add as much offense as possible while also saving as much time as possible. Both goals are important to them.

For example, if they can save 10 minutes of total game time while also adding 1 run per game, which causes 5 minutes of additional game time, that would be good. They net saved 5 minutes and added offense in this made-up example. That’s the kind of thing I imagine they want.