2020/21 off-season

taiwanmarlin

2 hours ago, Michael said:

I wonder if JT thinks he should get even more than that.

Shoot maybe even offer same AAV but a sixth year.

I'd guess he does.

I think I threw out 125M as the number a few months back.  

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Ehhh 1.5. Technically 2.5. Spring Training can still be off-season-ish.

Yeah but you would like to have your players in time to report to the ST and have a whole ST to prepare for the season, although the players that traded to the team in the period of ST have take part in the ST of their original team but you still hope they have the most time to assimilate into the team. 

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

JT is allegedly seeking 6/180 

It's why we need to do our best to acquire Contreras, he's arguably the best catcher after JT and would only cost approximate a quarter of what JT would cost in the next season. If the Phillies really sign back JT then acquire Contreras would just be a CORRESPONDING MOVE to it.

Edited by taiwanmarlin

2 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

He forgot Joc Pederson is a FA.

Not sure if you know or care, but it’s incredibly impressive that you’re so knowledgeable of the MLB while being basically half a world away. Even I didn’t catch that Pederson mistake lol Proud to have you as a fish fan and fellow MB-er ♥️

• Like 5

1 hour ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Not sure if you know or care, but it’s incredibly impressive that you’re so knowledgeable of the MLB while being basically half a world away. Even I didn’t catch that Pederson mistake lol Proud to have you as a fish fan and fellow MB-er ♥️

Thanks and with the internet you would know everything about MLB no matter where you are, I'm just a fan that hope my team would do their best to improve the team. 

• Like 5