2020/21 off-season

2 minutes ago, mystikol87 said:

Dude, you got old and swole!

The picture that was tweeted isn't him, it is a photoshopped picture of an animal with human hands. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Banana 1
1 hour ago, mystikol87 said:

Whatever it is, that was a nice deadlift!

I'm still kinda feeling it two months later. Five seconds on the way up ... lol.

• Like 1

I don't know this team was too conservative or too much sticking to the "plan", who knows but maybe they won't do any trade before the start of next season. You just couldn't hold on to all your prospects and you just shouldn't try to hold on to all your prospects, I'm not say you have to make trades for the sake of make trades, but when the good opportunity comes you just need to grasp it and it's much more important to a low budget team like us. 

3 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

If we acquire Contreras, my first post over here and in the Twitter would be "Who is JT Realmuto ", hope Ng would give me a chance to do it. 

Well now she definitely has to

• Like 1
4 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

If we acquire Contreras, my first post over here and in the Twitter would be "Who is JT Realmuto ", hope Ng would give me a chance to do it. 

47 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Well now she definitely has to

Absolutely must.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Ng controls your social media activity?

• Like 1

Sorry friends, I'm really very disappointed to the team at this point, I even don't believe they would be making any move before the start of the season. I would come back here when something is really happen …

52 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Sorry friends, I'm really very disappointed to the team at this point, I even don't believe they would be making any move before the start of the season. I would come back here when something is really happen …

Come on.