Jump to content

Final Day Off of the Season


Recommended Posts

Enjoy this day guys. Catch your breath.

What we’re about to see in the rest of this month is pretty historic moment of 24 straight days of baseball without a day off. Probably will never see this again in any of our lifetimes(hopefully not as everyone needs at least 1 day off a week from work, even if your job is playing games😂)

 

But I have to admit, as a baseball fan it’s pretty fun knowing that there will be a baseball game every single day and some of those days there will be two games.

 

Hope all the Marlins players are having a nice relaxing day. Except for Robert Dugger, he should be deep cleaning the clubhouse, At least do something useful for the team and make up for his 16.62 ERA. 😂

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Hope all the Marlins players are having a nice relaxing day. Except for Robert Dugger, he should be deep cleaning the clubhouse, At least do something useful for the team and make up for his 16.62 ERA. 😂

LMAO Agreed

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Which one of these purposely bad named, non existing Marlins fan club would you join?

 

Starling’s Darlings

Cooper’s Troopers (or The Coop Troop)

The Dicker Sons

The Sixto Clocks

Pablo’s Pueblo

Sandy’s Dandies

Brian’s Lions

The Jazz Club

The Berti’s Nest

The Lew Crew

Dugger’s Huggers

 

😂

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirFishFan said:

Which one of these purposely bad named, non existing Marlins fan club would you join?

 

Starling’s Darlings

Cooper’s Troopers (or The Coop Troop)

The Dicker Sons

The Sixto Clocks

Pablo’s Pueblo

Sandy’s Dandies

Brian’s Lions

The Jazz Club

The Berti’s Nest

The Lew Crew

Dugger’s Huggers

 

😂

 

 

 

Purposefully badly named or not, The Coop Troop sounds pretty BA, NGL

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Undakai said:

Purposefully badly named or not, The Coop Troop sounds pretty BA, NGL

Well, with the way he's playing so far this year, he's definitely one of the more worthy ones for a real life fan club.

Hoping for a good weekend from him and the other guys as well!

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...