Jump to content

9/9 Marlins @ Braves 7:10 PM


Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

No, Pablo was done.  Just risk injury pitching with a fatigued arm.  We have like 20 pitchers on the roster. Use them!

He has only 55 pitches when left, if he pitched ok in the third inning then why not just give him two or three more innings, especially when the SP of the opponent was very hittable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

He has only 55 pitches when left, if he pitched ok in the third inning then why not just give him two or three more innings, especially when the SP of the opponent was very hittable.

If they don’t think he’s injured, I really don’t understand taking him out at all. But I have a low baseball iq. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuitarPik said:

If they don’t think he’s injured, I really don’t understand taking him out at all. But I have a low baseball iq. 

Yeah, Mattingly seems like to take out SP early when they're not in their best, maybe sometimes just let the SP have 90~100 pitches…

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

Does anyone know what ever happened to Daniel Castano?

 

He's the one we needed tonight.. He probably would have still given up some runs.. but nothing like this. 😂

He's guaranteed to start one game in one of two DH in the next series.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

He has only 55 pitches when left, if he pitched ok in the third inning then why not just give him two or three more innings, especially when the SP of the opponent was very hittable.

He clearly didn't have it today and even though it was 55 pitches, it was basically in 2 very stressful (for his arm) innings.  Removing him was the right call.  Letting Yams drown out there clearly wasn't the right thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

He clearly didn't have it today and even though it was 55 pitches, it was basically in 2 very stressful (for his arm) innings.  Removing him was the right call.  Letting Yams drown out there clearly wasn't the right thing. 

I still think you let Pablo finish the inning before going to Yamamoto. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mk613 said:

The real Pablo finally showing up again these last few games..

 

mans damn Yamamoto is just traaaaaaaassssh 

I hope you're kidding about Pablo.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well got done playing hockey after listening to the game on the way there. Come out to see 29 on the board in the 7th so I immediately close out and refresh  the app because something’s got to be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AeroFishOne said:

Well got done playing hockey after listening to the game on the way there. Come out to see 29 on the board in the 7th so I immediately close out and refresh  the app because something’s got to be wrong.

Something is definitely wrong. His name is Jordan Yamamoto. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...