9/10 Post Game Thread Walk off Win

Sandy only 3 earned runs so it was neither Amazing Sandy nor Trash Can Sandy. 

Now we have to come up with a name for when Sandy is somewhere in the middle. 

Marte PARTAY with a CLUTCH bomb off the wall. 

For all of Monte’s struggles that was a very sexy steal of 3B under the circumstances 

• Like 3

Other important points...

Marte has been the perfect deadline addition, an actual difference maker has been added to this team and he's been great.

It's ultimately meaningless but it was kinda cool to have Alfaro beat the Phillies with Realmuto behind the plate. Also Realmuto's face when Monte stole third was funny to see. JT's a good dude and a total pro but you have to wonder if he ever questions his rush to leave this team. 

Also we erase/overcome the joke of a loss yesterday and we've now won 3 of 4, hopefully breaking the little win one lose one pattern we have been on for a bit now.

Lastly, after getting some news coverage last night for a one night only debacle, I'm sure this walk off comeback win means back to no media coverage tomorrow! 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Ricky Bottalico really laying into Workman on Phillies post-game right now

Tell us more, seriously, the Phillies broadcasters insisted we were bottom feeders in the preseason talk... I'm dying to know what they're saying now. Are we getting some credit or do they swear the Phillies are just playing horribly? 

4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Tell us more, seriously, the Phillies broadcasters insisted we were bottom feeders in the preseason talk... I'm dying to know what they're saying now. Are we getting some credit or do they swear the Phillies are just playing horribly? 

No bottom-feeder comments... Just the bullpen (Phillies) is a disaster every single night and how bad the pitching will be exposed with these doubleheaders coming up

4 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

No bottom-feeder comments... Just the bullpen (Phillies) is a disaster every single night and how bad the pitching will be exposed with these doubleheaders coming up

If only they had Sixto. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lmao I went to read Phillies fans comments, they hate everyone in their bullpen, they hate their GM, they hate their pitching coach and their manager, and several are pissed that the team doesn't own a nail clipper for Wheeler's nail lmfao. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Lmao I went to read Phillies fans comments, they hate everyone in their bullpen, they hate their GM, they hate their pitching coach and their manager, and several are pissed that the team doesn't own a nail clipper for Wheeler's nail lmfao. 

No way the Phillies are going to win this series. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Anyone know who’s starting for us tomorrow?

Trevor Rogers is supposed to start one of the games; the other one, I don’t think it’s been announced, but probably will be Daniel Castano..

But for now, I think the only one for sure is Trevor Rogers.