9/12 - Phillies at Marlins -6:10

Admin

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Stating the obvious but winning 2 of the first 3 is already huge. In a sense, we just won a 3 game series over the Phillies. Now we can look ahead to a 4 game series against them and at minimum we just have to go 2-2 to have a successful overall week. 

I would say it’s almost a guarantee that they win the Sixto start (he’s an animal and it’s a 7 inning game) so that means we just need to win 1 of the other 3 games which is super doable I think.

Honestly, considering how difficult a schedule it’s been, even if they come out of here having only won 3 of 7 it’s not a massive issue. Obviously, it’s not good. But it pretty much means we just lost a game on the Phil’s and are still 2.5 out of second with a Series against my other lovable losers (the Red Sox) on the horizon. Btw my prediction is Ureńa gets destroyed tonight but we’ll see lol

1 hour ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I would say it’s almost a guarantee that they win the Sixto start (he’s an animal and it’s a 7 inning game) so that means we just need to win 1 of the other 3 games which is super doable I think.

Honestly, considering how difficult a schedule it’s been, even if they come out of here having only won 3 of 7 it’s not a massive issue. Obviously, it’s not good. But it pretty much means we just lost a game on the Phil’s and are still 2.5 out of second with a Series against my other lovable losers (the Red Sox) on the horizon. Btw my prediction is Ureńa gets destroyed tonight but we’ll see lol

I think Ureña will man up today!

Just now, SonOfJack said:

When will they start broadcasting games in 4k?

You know, I'd be fine with 1080p if they'd get 120 or 240 fps cameras for better replay purposes. In this day and age when people have the ability to buy super amazingly high frame rate cameras (in the tier of the 10s of thousands), WHY are we still getting blurry, inconclusive replays?

1 minute ago, Michael said:

You know, I'd be fine with 1080p if they'd get 120 or 240 fps cameras for better replay purposes. In this day and age when people have the ability to buy super amazingly high frame rate cameras (in the tier of the 10s of thousands), WHY are we still getting blurry, inconclusive replays?

Sure, good points