9/15 - Red Sox at Marlins - 6:40 PM

It was a bad call to bail out a kid making his major league debut, who just got his big fastball ripped by getting thrown out at second. If Munoz was going toward the corner to get the ball then I get it, but he was going toward second. Stupid.

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Eh, Emotional...and you obviously need to root for your wife but you got some love for your other boo too and don’t want her to get hurt too bad 😂

Is it extra hard for you because your wife has been performing much better than your side chick for the first time in years?

• Haha 1
Just now, SirFishFan said:

Is it extra hard for you because your wife has been performing much better than your side chick for the first time in years?

She finally got to that "Cougar" status and wants to try things.

• Banana 1
1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

My wife has always been a grounding force in my life, though not much to look at. But in typical miami fashion, she did a little reconstruction to herself and came out the other side looking like a different animal altogether

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

She finally got to that "Cougar" status and wants to try things.

Cougar? She’s only 27...my side chick is 119...if anything I’m a borderline necrophile

Edited by marlinsmaniac

Definitely a HUGE progression for Jazz in his plate discipline. Obviously he struck out on a terrible pitch to swing at but earlier in the year it would have been a three pitch strikeout on three sliders in the dirt. He’ll get there eventually 👌🏻

20 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

My wife has always been a grounding force in my life, though not much to look at. But in typical miami fashion, she did a little reconstruction to herself and came out the other side looking like a different animal altogether

Another underrated post. 

• Haha 1