Jump to content

9/15 - Red Sox at Marlins - 6:40 PM


Recommended Posts


It was a bad call to bail out a kid making his major league debut, who just got his big fastball ripped by getting thrown out at second. If Munoz was going toward the corner to get the ball then I get it, but he was going toward second. Stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Eh, Emotional...and you obviously need to root for your wife but you got some love for your other boo too and don’t want her to get hurt too bad 😂

Is it extra hard for you because your wife has been performing much better than your side chick for the first time in years?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SirFishFan said:

Is it extra hard for you because your wife has been performing much better than your side chick for the first time in years?

She finally got to that "Cougar" status and wants to try things.

  • Banana 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

Is it extra hard for you because your wife has been performing much better than your side chick for the first time in years?

My wife has always been a grounding force in my life, though not much to look at. But in typical miami fashion, she did a little reconstruction to herself and came out the other side looking like a different animal altogether

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

She finally got to that "Cougar" status and wants to try things.

Cougar? She’s only 27...my side chick is 119...if anything I’m a borderline necrophile

Edited by marlinsmaniac
Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely a HUGE progression for Jazz in his plate discipline. Obviously he struck out on a terrible pitch to swing at but earlier in the year it would have been a three pitch strikeout on three sliders in the dirt. He’ll get there eventually 👌🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

My wife has always been a grounding force in my life, though not much to look at. But in typical miami fashion, she did a little reconstruction to herself and came out the other side looking like a different animal altogether

Another underrated post. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...