Derek Jeter selling his Tampa mansion for $29 million

SilverBullet

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

JT's goal is to become the highest paid catcher ever... he wants to raise the financial bar for his position. The Marlins shouldn't bother with that.

The money of new TV deal is coming. By the way, didn't the time left to complete a new TV deal was less than six months already !?

Edited by taiwanmarlin

19 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

Cheap Jeter can't afford to keep two houses how is that going to say about the team I bet he can't afford to keep two players so we are going to lose one of Sixto or Alcantara because he will trade them so he can afford his one house in Miami Cheap Jeter ruining the franchise trading Sixto for a house. 

It's even funnier when you realize it's a $29 million sale price.

6 hours ago, Michael said:

Lol.

I noticed someone brought up a stat where every QB under Arians has had their worst years in terms of interceptions. Wonder if that has anything to do with ... anything.

I think its a mix of a few things. Arians "QB whisperer" tag is a bit misleading as he pretty much has only had 1st overall type picks. Manning, Rothelisberger, Luck, Palmer, Winston, Brady.. you get the point. I also think Tom is just old and doesnt have it anymore.

13 hours ago, ayomang said:

I think its a mix of a few things. Arians "QB whisperer" tag is a bit misleading as he pretty much has only had 1st overall type picks. Manning, Rothelisberger, Luck, Palmer, Winston, Brady.. you get the point. I also think Tom is just old and doesnt have it anymore.

That's the thing. No matter what Tom does this year, he'll get excused. I've always thought Brady was a good QB and Belichick and his coaching staff over the years elevated him to legendary. Tom's at an age now where if he does poorly, nobody can really say, "see, he can't do it without Bill," so, is what it is.

• Like 1