Ema2R

4/3 The Fish vs The Apple 6:10 PM

14 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Super 8 seems too expensive for Jeter to have his team stay at.

Motel 6 then.

6 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Some hate when this is said but a break here and there and this team could have seriously been 6-0 right now. 

*Waves*

Nearly every team in the league could say the same.  

Yes, they have gotten totally screwed by 2 calls.  But we’re not talking about a 4-2 team that could seriously be 6-0 right now.  We’re talking about a team that has lost 4 of its first 6 games. 

Let’s not get crazy. 

4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Travel day.

I mean I get a 1:10PM game if you are traveling and have a game the next day. 

This is at 6:10PM instead of 7:10PM and there is an off-day tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Super 8 seems too expensive for Jeter to have his team stay at.

That would be weird for a guy who played on a team that stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons. 

5 minutes ago, canada-marlin24 said:

That would be weird for a guy who played on a team that stayed at the Ritz-Carlton and Four Seasons. 

Woosh

They might not be in the stands, but at least there are people watching. Looks good for the new TV deal too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THRILLHO said:

I’ve been very entertained by the first six games.  

Same

I've always wondered how they determine/track that stuff, especially with people recording things.  The recording part is less applicable to baseball/live sports, but does it count as having watched if you recorded it?

1 hour ago, DTrain said:

*Waves*

Nearly every team in the league could say the same.  

Yes, they have gotten totally screwed by 2 calls.  But we’re not talking about a 4-2 team that could seriously be 6-0 right now.  We’re talking about a team that has lost 4 of its first 6 games. 

Let’s not get crazy. 

Figured you'd be the one to complain about that comment but I know what I've said and I stand by it. They've had chances to win every game thus far... it's not crazy to say that they could have gone 6-0 if they've had a chance to win every game thus far. I know thats not the way it works and I know that most teams have similar gripes. I'm making the observation that we've been competitive in every game and haven't been trampled as many thought we would be every game.