09/18 : Nationals @ Marlins Game 1

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Well, we’re officially seeing the big meltdown at the end of the season that keeps us out of the playoffs. 

I mean... it's the first game of a 5 game series... do you think this score automatically applies to every remaining game? We could lose this one and win every game after this one. Never understood how everyone thinks one loss is more than one loss. If anything this team has shown all season the resiliency to get past games like this one and move on to better.

5 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

If we're being honest, compare Sixto today to Urena yesterday. That shows who the true Ace of this pitching staff is.

Correct. I said it yesterday, Jose Urena is our ace

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

I mean... it's the first game of a 5 game series... do you think this score automatically applies to every remaining game? We could lose this one and win every game after this one. Never understood how everyone thinks one loss is more than one loss. If anything this team has shown all season the resiliency to get past games like this one and move on to better.

It’s not the game dude. These guys are human and they’re playing too many games. They’re worn down. 

Sixto is obviously not sharp today but if we didn't shift against every hitter like they are Barry Bonds, he have still not given up a run.  Our shift guy should be fired!! 

13 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

There has to be serious consideration about DFA'ing Sixto after today's start, right? He's just not that good.

I wonder if fans from other teams check out this forum and think Marlins fans really believe this and not take it for the sarcasm that it is?  LOL