9/24: Fish Team at Racially Insensitive Team

Jesus this team is really in a rut right now. The offense needs to wake the fuck up. They can’t blow this. They just can’t. They would really make all of us have sour grapes this year. Gotta make the playoffs. Even if it’s a weird expanded one. For the record, this has been a fun team to watch this year, and they seem much improved from last two seasons, but I get the feeling the air is being let out of the balloon so to speak. 

2 minutes ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Jesus this team is really in a rut right now. The offense needs to wake the fuck up. They can’t blow this. They just can’t. They would really make all of us have sour grapes this year. Gotta make the playoffs. Even if it’s a weird expanded one. For the record, this has been a fun team to watch this year, and they seem much improved from last two seasons, but I get the feeling the air is being let out of the balloon so to speak. 

They are, but they're also very tired I'm sure.

Today would have been a lot better to have been rained out, in all honesty.

Just now, Michael said:

I wanted that too.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

I agree. Ik they are baseball players, and they have many people’s dream jobs, but they also haven’t had an off day in awhile. Anyways, let’s go Marlins! 

• Like 1
Just now, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I agree. Ik they are baseball players, and they have many people’s dream jobs, but they also haven’t had an off day in awhile. Anyways, let’s go Marlins! 

I agree. ❤️