FREE SHIPPING ON MLB SHOP WEBSITE

I posted this in another thread but in case anyone missed it....

Mlb.com's Shop has free shipping on all orders over $24

Promotion ends tonight at midnight EST

Code is 24FS

Get your Marlins POST-SEASON Swag!!!!

Edited by CyggyMarlin
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

image.thumb.png.b038ad822b7c186d45b1a9ffe8233a67.png

Why is this a thing? Is this a Marlins broke protocols and gave everyone covid joke? Is this for when anyone wants to go out for salacious activities? Did Nightengale approve this?

I don't think he approved us being in the postseason either, since we finished below .500....

Oh what's that?  We were 2 over?  And the Brewers and Houston were the teams to make it with sub .500 records?

Bubububububu run differentialllllll

Edited by rmc523
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, mystikol87 said:

Thanks @CyggyMarlin. I snagged the hat with the postseason logo on the front for $30. I like the one with the postseason logo on the side, too, but I already have the same hat sans the postseason logo.

Mine arrived today!

• Like 2

Imagine ordering postseason items because you're excited your long suffering team finally clinched a playoff berth but then not getting your items until over a week after that team has been eliminated.

Oh wait, that's me.

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Imagine ordering postseason items because you're excited your long suffering team finally clinched a playoff berth but then not getting your items until over a week after that team has been eliminated.

Oh wait, that's me.

Stuff is still cool to have at least

• Like 1
Just now, SonOfJack said:

Stuff is still cool to have at least

For us, definitely. But imagine the casual fans who are gonna be aggravated with MLB shop now. It's just bad business. That postseason merch should be ready to ship immediately, though I do understand how it can be troubling to get such popular items out quickly so it's hard to get too upset.

This is also why I make sure to buy items that are less "time specific." I don't think they sold them this year but I've seen items that are for like one specific series, and then you look like a goof wearing NLDS gear down the line.

9 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

This is also why I make sure to buy items that are less "time specific." I don't think they sold them this year but I've seen items that are for like one specific series, and then you look like a goof wearing NLDS gear down the line.

Imagine wearing a 2020 Chicago Cubs Postseason! shirt or hat

The Office Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

Imagine wearing a 2020 Chicago Cubs Postseason! shirt or hat

The Office Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

This one even worse... below .500 team, never once had a winning record this season, actually clinched with a loss, and got swept in the postseason...

image.thumb.png.a2cf2a14b05e07bc455b675fb6474321.png