Playoff Rotation?

SongInTheAir

17 minutes ago, Michael said:

SITA may dislike Urena as far as he goes pitching wise, but he would never wish injury on anyone, c'mon now.

Yeah I would like him replaced but hate to see him get injured. 

at least he would have been a seasoned player instead of a rookie

Edited by AeroFishOne

My pre post game presser,

First, I would like to say, It was a distasteful joke on my part.  I take full responsibility and in no way did I intend it imply any poster, especially to SITA.  Furthermore I would beseech all the mods to over look my comment and not ban me altogether.  Thank you!!

ok, are there any other questions? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

My pre post game presser,

First, I would like to say, It was a distasteful joke on my part.  I take full responsibility and in no way did I intend it imply any poster, especially to SITA.  Furthermore I would beseech all the mods to over look my comment and not ban me altogether.  Thank you!!

ok, are there any other questions? 

What are you wearing?

48 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

Harrison could've got the start, IDK. 

I think if we lost today's game we would have had to face the Braves not the Cubs?  I'm not sure, maybe ol Donnie knew what he was doing.

Lowest seed we are able to get is 6

Edited by Iowa

It doesn't work this way but if we could somehow not go by actual ability and just go by who actually "deserves" to be on the Marlins playoff roster in terms of time spent with this team... Urena is the longest tenured Marlin and has been here through so much and even with his struggles has been such a constant, I don't know if there's a Marlin more deserving to be on this playoff team in that sense. All I'm saying is that it's extra sad for Jose Urena to get hurt on the final regular season game before the Marlins first playoff game in 17 years. Urena has been in the organization since 2009 and on the big league team since 2015, through 3 managers, has been through the Fernandez death, the entirety of this rebuild, etc etc.

• Like 2