Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Samson speaks again

The man who helped create the mess Jeter inherited probably shouldn't be talking shit. Still bitter that Jeter did not keep him I guess.

TBH I don't mind it, I get the feeling he's a Marlins fan as much as a former exec. Jeter's rubbed alot of people the wrong way. Samson might be one of em.

On Field Wise, Jeters been ok... off the field. Gottamn has he been a disaster. From the "Luminaries" being fired (Mckeon, Conine, Dawson, Tony Perez), to Perry Hill, to firing that scout in the hospital for cancer, and also how he Traded Ozuna, Stanton, Yelich and Realmuto (not why, but the threats and demands). Same with how he fried his relationship with the Yankees.

He's an ass apparently. Fingers crossed he figures shit out, I don't care how much of an ass he is. He just needs to build that "consistent winner" he keeps talking about.

B- on trolling

Heat fans have probably never heard of the instrumental section at Marlin games now.