Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Pressure? What pressure?

This is the type of hitter we need! I would trade Chen,Ureña and Sweet Lew for him in a heartbeat!

LOL but for real if we could trade 2 Pitching prospects and someone else for him.....   🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm not saying it would be easy... I'm just hoping for something great to happen to us. 

2 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

This is the type of hitter we need! I would trade Chen,Ureña and Sweet Lew for him in a heartbeat!

LOL but for real if we could trade 2 Pitching prospects and someone else for him.....   🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I'm not saying it would be easy... I'm just hoping for something great to happen to us. 

Less than 0% chance of that happening.

1 minute ago, Das Texan said:

Less than 0% chance of that happening.

Aren't you a Cards fan tho?

Just now, Ema2R said:

Aren't you a Cards fan tho?

What does htat have to do with the Marlins having less than a 0% chance of trading for Luis Robert?

Just now, Das Texan said:

What does htat have to do with the Marlins having less than a 0% chance of trading for Luis Robert?

That you should be paying more attention to Ozuna and your Cards and less than 0% to the Marlins.

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Ema2R said:

That you should be paying more attention to Ozuna and your Cards and less than 0% to the Marlins.

I pay attention to all of baseball.

Sorry.

My comment actually has nothing to with the Marlins other than they have no chance to acquire Robert along with basically every other franchise.  

Not exactly a slight on the Marlins.  More about how highly the White Sox think of Robert.