Just some thoughts

Guest Juanky

You know, I've always found myself wondering about things. Sometimes stupid things, like why everyone on the Nebucanezar wears black every time they enter the Matrix. But some other stuff too. Watching the Animatrix, they made mentions on how robots were made in man's image. And if you think about it, this reigns true in real life. Robots are made to carry out certain tasks that humans normally would have to carry out. They slowly but surely are becoming more like us physically and in the way they do things. Pretty soon they might become like us in the way thoughts are processed. The Animatrix's story has one robot turning on man, and causing a war.

I started thinking about our past, and the farthest reaching history book we have, The Bible. Alot of the stuff in the Bible is exaggerated and some stuff might never have happened. But what if the story of Genesis is an adaptation of what really happened? What if there was a well established species here before us, with their own cities and the like, and they were so advanced that they created humans? And humans were made in an attempt at their own likeness? And one human had an original thought, which was originally meant to be disallowed, and got the species to revolt on them? The humans used their own technology against them, and everything was wiped out so that all that was left were nomadic humans, who after a while remembered the ways of the past species and settled down, starting the cycle anew?

Think about the parallels in the story of Genesis. God creates man in his image and likeness. Man serves the Lord, but is really quite stupid. One contrary voice comes along, and frees the whole civilization (represented by Adam and Eve). Man ultimately is all that is left, though he never can see the world as it's previous self (getting removed from paradise).

I'm not by any means saying God doesn't exist, because I believe he does. But what if God created a long time before we think he did? What if we aren't directly God's creation, but of the species that came before us?

What if before us there were robots? Our bodies our robotic in nature, everything is timed perfectly when you are healthy. When you are not healthy, your timing is off or something is missing. Our brain has the power of a billion super computers, though we cannot fully access them. What if that was the plan all along? Our predecessors greatest invention was the human mind, meant possibly as a weapon? Maybe we can only use 10%, because if the other 90% was unleashed chaos would run rampant? Robots are being turned into weapons. There for a long a time has been a dream that are wars are to be fought by machines against machines. Maybe that is all it. The race created by the former race later becomes the replacement. It all just keeps going.

Who knows? I sure don't pretend to.

Our predecessors greatest invention was the human mind, meant possibly as a weapon? Maybe we can only use 10%, because if the other 90% was unleashed chaos would run rampant?

Some interesting thoughts there Juanky.

This line started to make me think of a question I always wondered why can we only use 10% of the brain, is there some logical reason for this or is it that we as humans just dont try to use it all but how can we even try to reach further into our brains to use more of it?

But if it is true that we only use 10% of our brains then who knows what else lies in the other 90% it might be the solution to all of lifes problems or just cause more problems.

We find dino bones, but not cities?

We could of been made from guys from another planet, not here.

Even then, who made the guys from the other planet, thus the cosmological argument, what is the reason for existence, what started it all?

In my honest opinion, we're not made in the image of anyone on purpose, we just resemble things. If God is real, it is not the god that strolls around, like the anthropomorphite HE is in Genisis.

Some interesting thoughts there Juanky.

This line started to make me think of a question I always wondered why can we only use 10% of the brain, is there some logical reason for this or is it that we as humans just dont try to use it all but how can we even try to reach further into our brains to use more of it?

But if it is true that we only use 10% of our brains then who knows what else lies in the other 90% it might be the solution to all of lifes problems or just cause more problems.

I think we use 10% at once, and though we don't use the whole brain, I'm not sure its a quantifiable number.

We find dino bones, but not cities?

We could of been made from guys from another planet, not here.

Even then, who made the guys from the other planet, thus the cosmological argument, what is the reason for existence, what started it all?

In my honest opinion, we're not made in the image of anyone on purpose, we just resemble things. If God is real, it is not the god that strolls around, like the anthropomorphite HE is in Genisis.

I never said God didn't exist, I acknowledged that he could have created before hand. Maybe God created the previous species(es), and just has taken a back seat and watched.

Of the evidence, I knew this would come up. Well, I have two theories. One is that the massive wars that have ended the existances of all the different dominant specieses before us were so destructive and with technology so advanced that everything was whiped away, save for the "weapons themselves". Or another simpler theory is that we just haven't dug deep enough yet.

The other planet theory is viable. Goes with the technology of the previous inhabitants being super advanced. But, I still think it all went down here. I mean, this place has been here for what, 6 billion years? Come on, there had to have been some excitement for the first 5 and a half.

The brain is a complicated thing. I have my theories on why we can't use that 90%, and what we could possibly do with them. But they are too long, too boring for most, and no one would want to read them anyways. Plus, it comes out better in a conversation.

The other "90%" probably does some crazy stuff, I bet the "holy" people with powers just had enhanced brain capabilities. There are people today that can stop their bleeding, break ice, and walk on sharp objects without bleeding. Sure, it seems impossible, but I have seen it with my own eyes. The brain is unbelievably powerful.

Of the evidence, I knew this would come up. Well, I have two theories. One is that the massive wars that have ended the existances of all the different dominant specieses before us were so destructive and with technology so advanced that everything was whiped away, save for the "weapons themselves". Or another simpler theory is that we just haven't dug deep enough yet.

The other planet theory is viable. Goes with the technology of the previous inhabitants being super advanced. But, I still think it all went down here. I mean, this place has been here for what, 6 billion years? Come on, there had to have been some excitement for the first 5 and a half.

Your theory just seems made up. "They" obviously didn't use nuclear weapons, because we would have the radiation. They didn't cause enough global damage in the last 1,000,000 years (when we evolved from ape to man in that time) to indicate that in excavation. Who knows what crazy stuff could of happened, but it just does not seem probable.

Your theory just seems made up. "They" obviously didn't use nuclear weapons, because we would have the radiation. They didn't cause enough global damage in the last 1,000,000 years (when we evolved from ape to man in that time) to indicate that in excavation. Who knows what crazy stuff could of happened, but it just does not seem probable. Of course the theory is made up. I thought of it yesterday, I thought I mentioned God knows how long ago. But again, um do you know they didn't use our version of nuclear weapons? Who says they had nuclear weapons? I'm sure that just because we have nuclear weapons doesn't mean that every other advanced species has to have them. There are infinite possibilities in just this world, imagine in the universe. And again, how far have we really dug an excavation? And probable according to whom?

It's just a thought, chill out.

Oh, I'm not angry, sorry if i sound that way.

I'm just saying that the thought is almost random. What if i said, "There were 7 islands of atlantis, ecah sank one after the other and they were way more advanced than us. its just random!

and without nuclear weapons and with modern man about 30,000 years old, that everything being conveniently destroyed to the point theirs no archaelogicla evidence just sounds...i don't know, totally unlikely, just not worth a thought.

What if before us there were robots? Our bodies our robotic in nature, everything is timed perfectly when you are healthy. When you are not healthy, your timing is off or something is missing. Our brain has the power of a billion super computers, though we cannot fully access them. What if that was the plan all along? Our predecessors greatest invention was the human mind, meant possibly as a weapon? Maybe we can only use 10%, because if the other 90% was unleashed chaos would run rampant? Robots are being turned into weapons. There for a long a time has been a dream that are wars are to be fought by machines against machines. Maybe that is all it. The race created by the former race later becomes the replacement. It all just keeps going.

we do use our whole brain. we can only use about 10 % at a time. diff parts of the brain serve diff purposes... we can t use it all at once.. its impossible. ask alkazoid hes a med student

o and i thinkn thats all bs.. really interesting but bs.juanky common dood stop reading crazy stuff like this.. ur a catholic right? the bible says to treat that stuff like a ratlle snake.. that why i dont even bother in the other threads of God and religion.. this thread caught me by surprise...