Sign in to follow this  
THRILLHO

International Bonus Pool

Time to #TakeaDip in the #Cool #International #Miami bonus pool! Come get your feet wet at #Marlins Park for this Friday's special "We Quiero Our Fans" deal: for $10† you get a ticket to the game, including a free Pool ticket, a #Marlins International Bonus Pool Noodle™ and a chance to meet face to face with #Marlins part-owner Derek #FuckJeter Jeter*

*Meet Jeter option odds of winning are 1:70,000 as the 70,000th fan to enter the gates on Friday will be given a special ticket to meet with the legendary Yankees shortstop.

†$150 parking fee not included. Please park in the assigned lot in order to receive this promotion. Cars parked in other lots or off-site will be broken into by Marlins minor leaguers, who are very hungry.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

25 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I think he's trying to say that it sucks and it is repetitive.

Nope. I love Big Bang Theory, it makes me laugh yet it's super nerdy and I don't understand most of it.

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Wait what? 😮 

Yeah, you didn't read about that? 

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/04/trump-administration-overrides-mlb-deal-on-cuban-ballplayers-transfers.html

4 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Time to #TakeaDip in the #Cool #International #Miami bonus pool! Come get your feet wet at #Marlins Park for this Friday's special "We Quiero Our Fans" deal: for $10† you get a ticket to the game, including a free Pool ticket, a #Marlins International Bonus Pool Noodle™ and a chance to meet face to face with #Marlins part-owner Derek #FuckJeter Jeter*

*Meet Jeter option odds of winning are 1:70,000 as the 70,000th fan to enter the gates on Friday will be given a special ticket to meet with the legendary Yankees shortstop.

†$150 parking fee not included. Please park in the assigned lot in order to receive this promotion. Cars parked in other lots or off-site will be broken into by Marlins minor leaguers, who are very hungry.

The sad thing is, it could've been a real promo until the #FuckJeter part.

What will make this period a little more interesting is that no team has money they literally cannot use anymore, thus making trading of that money possibly more difficult to obtain.