Sign in to follow this  
THRILLHO

4/12 Phillies at Marlins

Jeter shitshow doesn’t deserve an audience. MLB owners enabled this. Still waiting for the first can’t miss prospect in Marlins system, and this after divesting the team of a multitude of All-Star level talent. Fuck Jeter for creating this Pompeii re-enactment.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

He’s pure trash. Can’t believe he was the best they could get with unloading a MVP talent like Yelich.

24 minutes ago, SixYearItch said:

Jeter shitshow doesn’t deserve an audience. MLB owners enabled this. Still waiting for the first can’t miss prospect in Marlins system, and this after divesting the team of a multitude of All-Star level talent. Fuck Jeter for creating this Pompeii re-enactment.

Yeah, I'd like to think they won't be THIS bad all season but realistically, it is quite possible.  I know there was someone (no, i legit don't remember which regular it was) who claimed they didn't think the lineup was too bad this season. 

I feel for those of you who generally appreciate what Jeter and Sherman have tried to do but this utterly atrocious lineup is their Frankenstein's monster.  Their defense is even awful this year - or at least it seems to be much worse using the ol' trusty "eye test".  I feel Brinson is going to be locked away in AAA purgatory within a couple months.  Just think of what they gave up to get a guy who may very be too shitty to even crack this lineup. 

I dunno, it's still early in the season, so there's that I suppose but it would not surprise me to see "crowds" of 1500 by mid season for a regular season MLB game in a nearly brand new stadium with dirt cheap concessions.  That's just insane.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Arpenschplat said:

14-41 start incoming.

I know it’s early but I feel like this team could easily lose 120 games.  Even the 1998 team had more promise then this team.   It’s depressing seeing how far this team has fallen. 

1 hour ago, Lakeshow00 said:

He’s pure trash. Can’t believe he was the best they could get with unloading a MVP talent like Yelich.

Don't worry, he's NOT the best player in the deal but I get what you are saying. At the time he was the best player in the deal but I think Yamamoto, Isan and Monte will surpass him.

7 minutes ago, Lakeshow00 said:

I know it’s early but I feel like this team could easily lose 120 games.  Even the 1998 team had more promise then this team.   It’s depressing seeing how far this team has fallen. 

This team could seriously be 9-5 if a couple of breaks had gone their way.  

10 minutes ago, Lakeshow00 said:

I know it’s early but I feel like this team could EASILY lose 120 games.  Even the 1998 team had more promise then this team.   It’s depressing seeing how far this team has fallen. 

Easily? 

They won’t lose 110 games. 

4 minutes ago, DTrain said:

Easily? 

They won’t lose 110 games. 

I’ll put money on them losing 110+

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lakeshow00 said:

I’ll put money on them losing 110+

That’s perfect because I’ll put money on them losing less than 110. 

Lets put the money in escrow with someone on the board.  

Let me know.  I’m in.