10/2 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game Two

1 minute ago, Jokersgoon said:

Looks like sixto is saving the off speed pitches for the later innings. 

It's good. Ride the fastball/sinker combo first time through, introduce the off-speed and breaking later. Mix in a couple of them first time through as needed.

Just now, Michael said:

It's good. Ride the fastball/sinker combo first time through, introduce the off-speed and breaking later. Mix in a couple of them first time through as needed.

Yep. Darvish going slider cutter first. 

Back in the late 90's, I was an extra for an election-comedy movie that never got released called "Bottom Feeders"... It was filmed at the old Philly Civic Center.  I was supposed to be there a week earlier at the same location to be an extra in another movie but I couldn't get out of work.  When I was at "Bottom Feeders" set, people were saying, "Yeah, I was here last week, too.  M. Night was here and so was Bruce Willis..." - The movie I kick myself for not skipping work to be in.... Unbreakable... It was the scene early on when Bruce Willis is the only survivor and walks with his family down the hall of the "hospital"...  My one friend Nicole got in... she was the dark haired woman holding a newspaper outside the train when they flashback to Samuel L. Jackson getting on board with the bomb

Edited by CyggyMarlin
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Back in the late 90's, I was an extra for an election-comedy movie that never got released called "Bottom Feeders"... It was filmed at the old Philly Civic Center.  I was supposed to be there a week earlier at the same location to be an extra in another movie but I couldn't get out of work.  When I was at "Bottom Feeders" set, people were saying, "Yeah, I was here last week, too.  M. Night was here and so was Bruce Willis..." - The movie I kick myself for not skipping work to be in.... Unbreakable... It was the scee early on when Bruce Willis is the only survivor and walks with his family down the hall of the "hospital"...  My one friend Nicole got in... she was the dark haired woman holding a newspaper outside the train when they flashback to Samuel L. Jackson getting on board with the bomb

If true, it's basically an Always Sunny episode.