Sign in to follow this  
THRILLHO

4-14 Phillies at Marlins

Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

Monte Harrison GRAND SLAM!!!!!

Bring him up, fuck it

• Like 1

if the Marlins are serious about spots going to players that DESERVE it then the Chen experiment needs to come to an end. Now.

Also, gtfo Brinson you piece of shit. Even his defense has regressed this year.  He takes AWFUL routes and yeah, should have had that blast off Chen.  I know someone mentioned we have nobody to replace him but really, can it get much worse?  I mean you have a no-defense, no power, strikeout machine who will MAYBE hit .200 on the season.  Worse case scenario you call someone else up and maybe improve the defense out there at least? I'm sick of his goddam act. He was a piece of shit when they acquired him and he's even worse now.  He wouldn't even be a good choice as a defensive substitute in late innings.

When Cooper heals Brinson should go down to AAA and stay until he can hit .300

• Like 1

I really wanted Brinson to pan out, but let's face it... he's a fuck-up...

and both spring training, Brinson looked good, oly to suck one the season starts... makes me wonder if his ST stats came off of minor leaguers

Brinson needs a reality check. Send him to the minors for a bit and bring him back in a few weeks if he's hitting.

• Like 1

time to get rid of Chen - if they have to pay him $21 million regardless, better to have him not on the team than on it

and Brinson looks like the second coming of Reggie Kool-Aid Ambercrombie = best to get of him now

Mattingly says he expects Chen to bounce back from this...

Chen says even with the homer he felt he was a lot better today and gives Segura credit for getting to what was actually a very low pitch...

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Bring him up, fuck it

I love it when you get in charge

14 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Mattingly says he expects Chen to bounce back from this...

Chen says even with the homer he felt he was a lot better today and gives Segura credit for getting to what was actually a very low pitch...

Mattingly is too softy, he dosen't have the marbles