THRILLHO

4-14 Phillies at Marlins

9 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

Mattingly is too softy, he dosen't have the marbles

ice cream time!!!

mister-softee.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Mattingly says he expects Chen to bounce back from this...

Chen says even with the homer he felt he was a lot better today and gives Segura credit for getting to what was actually a very low pitch...

he felt a lot better?  is he still suffering a lingering injury from the first Marlins game he pitched in? It's just demoralizing to the team to have that guy on there any longer.  This team can't score for shit so having a guy who continually and automatically gives up more runs in one inning or less than the entire team averages for games is stupid.  Yeah, I'm not buying into the whole "they have to earn their spot on the roster" shit if Chen and Brinson are in this lineup any longer.  Brinson didn't earn a spot based on his performance last year and he has only regressed even more this season.

1 hour ago, canada-marlin24 said:

I do kind of feel bad for Chen. He’s never struggled like this and you can see he doesn’t really know what to do. 

I almost felt bad for Chen but then I think about how many millions he has fleeced this team for and I don’t feel sorry for him at all.  This guy needs to go ASAP. Cut your losses Jeter. 

• Like 2

I suppose you could feel bad for Wei-Yin Chen as a person, but as a fan who pays money to support the team, you don't feel bad at all for the player and want him off the team.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I suppose you could feel bad for Wei-Yin Chen as a person, but as a fan who pays money to support the team, you don't feel bad at all for the player and want him off the team.

tenor.gif?itemid=13402357

Don't feel bad for Chen... even when he gets cut there is zero to feel bad about because he's guaranteed all this money so it's not like his poor performance is costing him and his family any less of the luxuries they have and are gonna have. If I was that bad at my job I'd have been fired by now and would be in financial duress... Chen is horrible but will never be in financial duress... must be nice.

• Like 1