Game 2 Could Be Tomorrow Afternoon, Could Be Tomorrow Night

From MLB:

"Game 2 has been rescheduled for Friday afternoon at 2:08 p.m. (ET)/1:08 p.m. (CT) on ABC, unless there is only one game remaining. If Cubs-Marlins is the only game remaining, then first pitch will be at 7:08 p.m. (ET)/6:08 p.m. (CT) on ESPN. Should a Game 3 be necessary, then it will be played on Saturday, with timing to be determined."

This is so weird.

Conspiracy rumor... is that it might be more profitable to have this game as the lone (in that time slot) game on the calendar for tomorrow.

It kind of makes sense...currently, they are splitting ad revenue between TWO games... Reds Braves as the 1PM game and WSox and A's at 3PM.

If they play tomorrow...it will be one in either direction.

I bet the hope is it pushes to a Saturday game...Saturday night with no games? No good.

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad...other then...I want to watch some baseball.

Edited by Major-Minor
4 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

From MLB:

"Game 2 has been rescheduled for Friday afternoon at 2:08 p.m. (ET)/1:08 p.m. (CT) on ABC, unless there is only one game remaining. If Cubs-Marlins is the only game remaining, then first pitch will be at 7:08 p.m. (ET)/6:08 p.m. (CT) on ESPN. Should a Game 3 be necessary, then it will be played on Saturday, with timing to be determined."

Darn.  Probably won't rain that much.  Looking at the forecast and radar, looks like scattered fast moving showers.  https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?radar=1&wxstn=0&wxstnmode=tw

Overly cautious.

Would hate to push to Saturday then have to squeeze the pitching staff.

And the disrespect from ESPN a second ago, too.

Vasgersian: "The Marlins and Cubs postponed due to inclement weather. If the other NL WC series end tonight, the Cubs will be on ESPN tomorrow night at 7."

... JUST the Cubs, huh? OK. Cool.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, GuitarPik said:

Yeah I guess. Still seems kinda weird. 

I figured it out - must be a Wrigley thing.

On the left/right of the Wrigley sign, they feature the flags of the Cubs and visiting team.  State flag on top (Illinois left, Florida right), City flag on the outside (Chicago far left, Miami far right), and the team flag on the inside (Cubs middle, left, and Marlins middle right).

fGGswkI.jpg

• Like 1
Just now, GuitarPik said:

Are you on iOS by chance?

No, using Chrome - used to be able to just paste images in, or at the very least "insert media" and do it manually like from a file on my computer or something, but now it won't let me do either.  I had to host those Wrigley images on my imgur and post the link for it to work.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

On the left/right of the Wrigley sign, they feature the flags of the Cubs and visiting team.  State flag on top (Illinois left, Florida right), City flag on the outside (Chicago far left, Miami far right), and the team flag on the inside (Cubs middle, left, and Marlins middle right).

fGGswkI.jpg

All I see is DRY AS FUCK

Just now, rmc523 said:

No, using Chrome - used to be able to just paste images in, or at the very least "insert media" and do it manually like from a file on my computer or something, but now it won't let me do either.  I had to host those Wrigley images on my imgur and post the link for it to work.

That's weird. I literally copy/paste into my message and it works. Hmm.

fGGswkI.jpg

will smith mystery GIF

• Like 1
Just now, rmc523 said:

Same here but iOS. Now it doesn’t do anything. 

Just now, GuitarPik said:

Same here but iOS. Now it doesn’t do anything. 

Can you please give it a try now and see if it is working as intended?